College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
What's Going On?
The Department of Sociology's annual Alumni Mentoring Network Day included Career and Graduate School panels.
Congratulations Dr. Wisecup!
Oral history preservation in Floyd County is supported with a $5000 matching grant from the Virginia Foundation for the Humanities
Congratulations to the Class of 2017!
Visual Sociologists employ what is usually regarded as a very qualitative analytical approach to investigating the social world, and along the way explore the boundaries between science and art.
The Department of Sociology gathered Wednesday, April 26 in Heth Hall for the annual end-of-year awards banquet.
Sociology students present their work at the annual Student Engagement Forum
Renowned sociologist video conferences at Radford
Roots with Wings presented at the Appalachian Studies Conference
Sociology Senior Cara Myrtle spends a semester in St. Petersburg, Russia