College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Police have been working for years to identify patterns of micro-crime hotspots and debating response. Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice Roberto Santos, a former police commander, said that response to these events can reduce crime by about 20 percent.
Coal mining, long a staple industry in Appalachia, inspired Aysha Bodenhamer ’10 when she was an undergraduate student at Radford University.
In Professor of History Matthew Oyos’ new book on Theodore Roosevelt, he covers the iconic president’s influence on the modernization of America.
For the fall 2018 Prelaw Society event, Allison Kidd-Miller, assistant director of the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, National Courts Section, visited with prospective law students at Radford University on Oct. 23 in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences.
Professionals representing federal, state, local and private agencies met at Radford University to explore the perplexing challenges of regional substance use disorders on Oct. 27.