College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
With first-person, eyewitness accounts of the Holocaust fading away, School of Communication Associate Professor Sandy French sought to continue the discussion of public memory by creating a course that studies memory, history and challenges in communicating historical events.
Radford University students planned and organized a week-long event dedicated to the field of communication called COMS Week, which runs April 9-13.
More than 50 senior nursing students participated in a wide-ranging mock disaster drill at Selu Observatory and Conservancy on Feb. 28.
Accomplished poet, translator and essayist Rosa Alice Branco will give a Portuguese poetry reading and host a discussion on her work “The Cattle of the Lord” at 7 p.m. on April 17 in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences 1006.
As he crept through the night with nothing but a flashlight, Egan Green, professor of criminal justice, trod carefully – alligators were in the water around him. Suddenly, a splash was heard from a stick where his foot was headed. Except it wasn’t a stick. It was a gator.