College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The global information revolution has entailed new responsibilities for institutions of higher education, and this is perhaps especially true for academic units devoted to the practice and study of communication.
The School of Communication at Radford University is engaged in a re-envisioning of its future and is suggesting paths toward excellence in academics, scholarship and public service.
This strategic plan (PDF) is based on the premise that universities do not stand alone. They serve, and are related to, the professional and social communities around them. They interrelate their tasks within their colleges and departments for mutual strength and scholarly accomplishment. And they share a common mission toward building a better future, one teaching moment at a time.