It’s time to submit your Spring and Summer 2021 Graduation Applications now!

To complete your graduation application:

1.       Go to MyRU portal
2.       Click “Academics”
3.       Click “Banner SSB Student Menu”
4.       Click “Student Records”
5.       Click “Apply to Graduate”
6.       Follow instructions

The Office of the Registrar has several forms available here or at their office in Heth 105. All other forms are available in our office, room 3301 in the CHBS building. 

Anyone wishing to change their major needs to complete and submit a Major Minor Declaration Form