COLLABORATES - with campus, community and professional partners to improve teaching and learning.
CONNECTS - faculty with the people and resources that support their teaching initiatives.
IMAGINES - creative solutions to challenges in teaching and learning.
FACILITATES - learning opportunities and community building for faculty and learners to discuss new ideas, trends and technologies supported by research on best teaching and learning practices.
ADVOCATES - the efforts and visions of the Radford University community for the teaching and learning environment.
INSPIRES - faculty to try new things and take risks to foster student learning.
The Center For Innovative Teaching and Learning envisions Radford University as an ideal teaching and learning environment. As a result of our work, Radford University is:
- a learning-centered teaching environment
- a collaborative and imaginative community of learners
- a safe environment to experience, push boundaries and take chances with new learning
- a community that critically analyzes and discusses evolving teaching and learning practices, pedagogies and technologies
- focused on the fun and joy of learning