Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Interdisciplinary Minor in Health in Aging
The mission of the Interdisciplinary Minor in Health in Aging is to create citizen scholars within diverse disciplines who enhance the quality of life for the aging population and their supportive networks of families and communities.
Requirements: Students who desire specialized knowledge about older adults may obtain an Interdisciplinary Minor in Health in Aging. This minor, which is directed by the School of Social Work, consists of a minimum of 18 semester hours.
For more information please contact the School of Social Work, Dr. Matthias Naleppa.