Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Emergency Services
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy: Pre Licensure
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Social Work
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- Respiratory Therapy: Post Licensure
- Department of Public Health and Healthcare Leadership
Health and Aging Minor
The Health and Aging Minor is an interprofessional minor for students who are interested in specialized knowledge regarding biopsychosocial development in older adulthood. This minor is coordinated and directed by the School of Social Work and fulfills REAL areas E and A.
Interested in learning more about our Health and Aging Minor? To learn more, click this link or talk to Dr. Matthias Naleppa at the School of Social Work.
Social Justice Minor
The Social Justice Minor provides an interdisciplinary exploration into understanding and working towards social justice. The minor explores social justice from a variety of disciplines, voices, and perspectives. Students have the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills to reduce oppression and inequity, and utilize critical thinking to challenge bias. A social justice minor compliments a variety of disciplines, offering the graduate practical skills and knowledge applicable for everyday life. The minor is coordinated and directed by the School of Social Work and fulfills REAL areas E and A.
Interested in learning more about our Social Justice Minor? To learn more, talk to Dr. Christine Rogers at the School of Social Work.