Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Admissions Cycle for the Class of 2022 is now CLOSED.
Please join us at our next information session on the following date:
- March 26, 2019
This will be from 6:00-8:00 p.m. and you will have the opportunity to meet current students and faculty. Light refreshments will be served at this event. For those unable to attend our on-site session in Roanoke, we are also proud to offer a Virtual attendance option via our Video conferencing system. Email email@example.com to register or for more information.
Please mark your calendars for the following events:
Application Deadline - Summer/Fall 2019 (Date to be determined)
Onsite Interviews - Fall 2019 (Dates to be determined)
Note: Interview offer emails will be sent out in early November 2019. Personal interviews will be required and no transfer credit will be allowed into the program due to step-lock sequencing.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us.
The folowing items are due at initial on-site orientation:
- RU Student Health Records Form
- Verification of required immunizations
- CPR certification (American Heart Association)
- A completed criminal background check release form
Applicants are reminded that a history of criminal charges may affect a graduate’s opportunities to attain state licensure and/or administration of certification exams. Further details will be provided by the department.
Applicants seeking additional information are encouraged to review information on the following websites:
Please visit our PTCAS program page for an overview of our program’s requirements.