Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- School of Nursing
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Clinical Simulation Center
- School of Social Work
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
The 2020 MOT Application Portal is now open and accepting your application.
Please direct any questions to the Graduate Program Coordinator, Dr. Sheila Krajnik. email@example.com
We warmly welcome you to the Radford University Occupational Therapy program website, and invite you to peruse our website, learn about our programs, connect with us via Facebook and get in touch with us to learn more about our programs!
Happy 10th Birthday to us!
2019 marks a special year for the Department of Occupational Therapy, as we celebrate 10 years since admitting our first class of Occupational Therapy students in 2009. We have since graduated more than 100 students, have achieved initial accreditation and reaccreditation from ACOTE, have developed strong community partnerships to serve the learning needs of our students, and have implemented an international and interprofessional service learning program. Our faculty, collectively, has presented numerous workshops, lectures, and posters at local, regional, national, and international conferences, has published articles and supported students to present their scholarly work.
Our newest adventure began in July of 2019, when a merger between Jefferson College of Health Sciences (JCHS) and Radford University created the first Occupational Therapy department in the state of Virginia that offers all three degree options (OTA, MOT, post-professional OTD).
We are excited about where we have been and equally excited about our future!
“I have full confidence that she will be a wonderful therapist. It was truly a gift working with her and watching her grow and learn”
Master of Occupational Therapy Degree Program
The Fall 2020 MOT Application Deadline is January 15, 2020. The Application Portal will open for applications in mid-September 2019.