Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- School of Social Work
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
Choose Your Program. Make a Difference.
We offer three occupational therapy degree programs and invite you to learn about which program may best fits your needs. Our Occupational Therapy Assistant and Master of Occupational Therapy degree programs are entry-level degrees for students interested in entering the profession of Occupational Therapy at either the Associate (OTA) or Master (OT) level degree. These two degree programs are offered in a traditional face-to-face, on campus format and are designed for students who have no previous degree in Occupational Therapy. We also offer a Post-Professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) degree for current occupational therapy practitioners interested in pursuing a doctoral degree. This degree program is offered entirely online and is convenient for working professionals.
Client-centered intervention is the core of the Occupational Therapy Assistant program. Students learn how to assist clients to return to participating in the activities that matter the most to them.
The Master of Occupational Therapy program offers students opportunities to present, learn and network with faculty and students across the university in other disciplines.
The 8-semester Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) program is 100% online and is designed for working professionals!