Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Accelerated Pre-Licensure BSN
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- School of Social Work
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Nursing
Radford University School of Nursing Vision:
Blending the art and science of nursing to prepare enlightened, compassionate professionals who will meet the diverse needs of the local and global community.
Radford University BSN NCLEX-RN First Time Takers Pass Rate
|Year||National Avg.||Virginia Avg.||Radford University
|Radford University Carilion
The State Council of Higher Education in Virginia has certified Radford University to operate in the Commonwealth of Virginia. The address for the university’s main campus is: Radford University, 801 East Main Street, Radford, Virginia, 24142
Radford University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Radford University.
Radford University School of Nursing’s prelicensure BSN programs are fully approved as Pre-licensure Baccalaureate Degree Registered Nursing Education Programs by the Virginia Board of Nursing.
The baccalaureate, master’s, post-master’s certificate, and Doctor of Nursing Practice programs at Radford University’s School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
The School of Nursing is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN).