Radford University School of Nursing embraces its tradition of innovative education, practice and scholarship to prepare excellent professional nurses who, by blending knowledge with caring, meet the changing health care needs of the region and beyond.
- Nursing journal names text co-edited by RU professor "Book of the Year"
- RU SON’s Ramsey named to national nursing education association committee
- RU Clinical Sim Center earns national accreditation
- Nursing students reflect and celebrate at Pinning Ceremony
- Search For Assistant Professor
- More News & Events