Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition for Nursing Graduate Students
Financial Aid for Nursing graduate students
Financial aid is available in a number of forms. Graduate assistantships are available to full-time degree seeking students through the College of Graduate Studies and Research for both entering and returning students. In addition to awards based on demonstrated financial need, Radford University offers scholarships focused on leadership, character, and academic achievements. Radford University School of Nursing students may also qualify for Federal Traineeship Grant money (contact the DNP office for more information). Learn more about graduate student financial aid opportunities from the Financial Aid Office at Radford University.
Nursing Scholarships for Graduate Education
- Nurses Educational Funds
- AACN Resources of Graduate and Post-Grauate Nursing Students
- HRSA Grants
- Advanced Nursing Education Workforce Grant, ANEW Grant, funding is available for the Spring, Summer, and Fall 2018 semesters for Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner students willing to work in a rural and/or medically underserved community for 12 months post graduate. Students will be provided a stipend and support from School of Nursing ANEW grant clinical coordinator during 6 consecutive months of clinical supervision provided in rural and/or medically underserved communities.
- Behavioral Health Workforce, Education, and Training Grant, BHWET Grant, student stipend funding is available for DNP students during their last two semesters of clinical training. Students are required to complete at least 6 months of Substance Use Disorder didactic and clinical training in rural communities with the NRV Community Service Board.