Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- School of Social Work
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
The Radford University Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic (RUSLHC) is on the first floor of Waldron Hall on the Radford University main campus. Waldron Hall is located on Jefferson Street in Radford, Virginia.
From Interstate 81, take Exit 109 onto Route 177 /Tyler Avenue into Radford. At the third traffic light, turn right onto Jefferson Street. Waldron Hall will be on your left across from the Davis street intersection.
Reserved Clinic Parking is available in Lot N. On the first day of clinic you will be given a Clinic Parking Pass. Display this pass on your dashboard each time you come to clinic.
If all clinic parking spaces are full, display your parking pass and park in lots N or HH (the two lots closest to the building). There are handicap parking spaces in each of these lots that you may park in if needed, but make sure your Clinic Parking Pass is displayed along with your disability plaquard or plate.