Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- School of Social Work
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
Student Organization: NSSLHA
Radford University Chapter of the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
- October 21st -School SLP Panel
- October 26th- Halloween Bingo
- October 28th- Movie Night (Get Out)
- October 29th- Halloween Costume Contest
- November 1-5th- Sock Drive
- November 3rd- COSD table
- November 11th- Medical SLP Panel
- November 18th- Movie Night (Movie TBD)
- November 29-December 3rd- Canned Food Drive
- Radford University has an official chapter of the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association (NSSLHA).
- The purposes of this organization are:
- To promote professional interest among university students in the study of Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- To encourage the sharing of professional information.
- To encourage members to become involved in service activities.
- To promote leadership skills in members.
- To promote a Communication Sciences and Disorders community within the various years of students.
- All Radford University students pursuing a degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or students with an interest in speech-language pathology and audiology are eligible to become members of the local chapter.