Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Emergency Services
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy: Pre Licensure
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Social Work
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- Respiratory Therapy: Post Licensure
- Department of Public Health and Healthcare Leadership
Student Organization: NSSLHA
Radford University Chapter of the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
- Family Scavenger hunt beginning 3/1 ending 3/30
- General meeting 2- Monday 3/13, 6-7 p.m.
- Guest speaker(s) panel- Monday 3/20, 6-7 p.m.
- Rock your socks day- 3/21 all day- Wear mismatched socks to spread awareness for Down Syndrome.
- Craft night- Wednesday 3/22, 6-7 p.m.
- Bingo Night- Tuesday 3/28, 6-7 p.m.
- General meeting 3- Thursday 4/6, 5-6 p.m.
- "Your next step” event- Tuesday 4/11, 6-7 p.m.
- Guest speaker(s) panel- Thursday 4/13, 6-7 p.m.
- Ice cream sundae bar- Monday 4/17, 7-8 p.m.
- Tie dye your own shirt- Tuesday 4/25, 6-7 p.m.
- Radford University has an official chapter of the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association (NSSLHA).
- The purposes of this organization are:
- To promote professional interest among university students in the study of Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- To encourage the sharing of professional information.
- To encourage members to become involved in service activities.
- To promote leadership skills in members.
- To promote a Communication Sciences and Disorders community within the various years of students.
- All Radford University students pursuing a degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or students with an interest in speech-language pathology and audiology are eligible to become members of the local chapter.