Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- School of Social Work
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
The Department of Communication and Disorders is pleased to offer students a variety of funding opportunities.
Scottish Rite Research Scholarships - These scholarships are funded by the Scottish Rite Masons. We currently have 6 Scottish Rite Research Scholarships, which range from $5000 - $6500. Amounts may vary slightly from year-to-year. Summer Scottish Rite scholarships are also available.
Communication Disorders Foundation of Virginia (CDF) - This organization offers one $4000 scholarship (Rita Purcell-Robertson Scholarship) and one $2500 scholarship (David H. Narburgh Scholarship) for the 2019-2020 academic year. View CDF application requirements and deadlines.
James E. Nicely Scholarship for Graduate Studies in Communication Sciences and Disorders - Dr. James Nicely is Professor Emeritus of Communications Sciences and Disorders. His colleagues and family established this scholarship in his honor. Award amount varies annually.
Waldron College also has several scholarships available to our students. The 2019 College-wide scholarships include the following:
- Elbert H. & Evelyn J. Waldron Scholarship (multiple scholarships available)
- Elbert H. & Evelyn J. Waldron College of Health and Human Services Scholarship (multiple scholarships available)
- Kathy Green Scholarship (undergraduates only)
- New River Valley Health Foundation, Inc. Scholarship (multiple scholarships available)
Congratulations to past recepients of CDF Scholarships, Emily Speaks (class of 2019) and Megan Bell (class of 2018)!