Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- School of Nursing
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Hands-On Experiences. Expert Faculty. Clinical Opportunities.
In support of Radford University’s commitment to providing students a transformative educational experience within a community of inclusivity and empowerment, the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders is committed to cultivating excellence in student-centered learning and engagement. We foster innovative faculty-student collaborations and a supportive environment to inspire student success through a shared vision of inclusiveness and service within the campus community and beyond. Learn more about the Department of Communication and Sciences and Disorders.
Preparing Students for Academic and Career Success
COSD News and Announcements
Graduate student orientation will take place on July 30th and 31st on Zoom. Be on the look out for an email with a Zoom link!
Radford University names Corey Herd Cassidy, Ph.D. as Executive Director of the newly-created Academic Success Center »
Radford University has named Professor of Communication Sciences and Disorders and Waldron College of Health and Human Services Associate Dean Corey Herd Cassidy, Ph.D. as Executive Director of the newly-created Academic Success Center effective June 1, 2020.
When Pennington heard about the Radford Amazonian Research Expedition program at Radford University, she knew that was a way for her to get first-hand research experience.
Why Students Choose Radford and COSD
A Highlander is not afraid to stand up and say 'I can do this'."