Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can I complete my BSN?
The track may be completed as quickly as three semesters, and part-time options are available (2 or 3 years).
Are the courses entirely online?
We utilize online instructional delivery and experiential learning may be completed in your own community.
Are there scholarships available?
Yes! There are full scholarships and stipends available. After students have been accepted to the RN-to-BSN program, they will be invited to submit an application for these opportunities.
Is there a GPA requirement?
Students must have a 2.5 GPA in all their previous nursing courses. Students must also have a 2.8 cumulative GPA.
Can I go straight into the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program?
If interested, eligible students are able to progress straight into the DNP program the semester after their graduation. (Most full time students graduate in summer semester and can therefore begin the DNP program in the fall semester following.)