Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- School of Nursing
- Clinical Simulation Center
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Social Work
Adrian Aron, Trent A. Hargens, Stephen G. Guill, William G. Herbert. Inflammatory biomarkers are unrelated to endothelial-mediated vasodilation in physically active young men. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise. 2012; 7:581-588.
Julia Castleberry. How are skilled nursing facility patients spending their day? ADVANCE for Physical Therapy and Rehab Medicine. E-published 2012. http://physical-therapy.advanceweb.com.
Adrian Aron, Don Zedalis, John M. Gregg, William G. Herbert. Reproducibility of cardiac monitoring in men using impedance cardiography during Mueller maneuver. Pneumologia. 2011; 60:213-5.
Adrian Aron, Donald Zedalis, John M. Gregg, Francis C. Gwazdauskas, William G. Herbert. Potential clinical use of cardiopulmonary exercise testing in obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome - review. International Journal of Cardiology. 2009;132:176–186.
Trent A. Hargens, Stephen G. Guill, Adrian Aron, Donald Zedalis, John M. Gregg, Sharon M. Nickols-Richardson, William G. Herbert. Altered ventilatory responses to exercise testing in young adult men with obstructive sleep apnea. Respiratory Medicine. 2009;103:1063-1069.
Adrian Aron, Klinger TA, McConnell TR. Cardiac rehabilitation outcomes no different following on-pump vs. off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention. 2007;27(1):35-41.
Adrian Aron. Screening, exercise testing and diagnosis in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. ACSM’s Certified News. 2007;17(4):3-5.