Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Students applying for graduation now use an online graduation application through Banner SSB. You can access it through your MyRU Portal. For Spring or Summer graduation, apply by September 30th. For Fall graduation, apply by February 28th.
For students graduating in the Summer, you will be listed in the Spring Commencement Program in May as attending. You do not have to complete additional paperwork to do so.
From the MyRU Portal, click on the Academics icon then Banner SSB Student Menu. This should default you to the Student tab at the top but if not you can select Student from the top options. You will then choose Student Records and click on “Apply to Graduate.”
BE SURE TO FOLLOW instructions at the top of each page to help you fill out the application correctly.
The confirmation page also includes next steps for various situations. Students and advisors may contact the Registrar’s Office or the Waldron College Advising Center with any questions.
Tabitha and Loretta in the Advising Center will review your remaining requirements and email you a graduation letter after the application deadline.