Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
School of Social Work
The BSW program prepares generalist social work professionals who are capable of skillful assessment and interventions at the micro, mezzo, and macro-levels.
BSW Application Materials
The MSW program prepares professionals capable of autonomous practice with a specialty in community based family practice. Our students develop the ability to practice clinically with diverse, self-defined families and to partner with them to make skillful contributions to the family-community continuum.
Our Master of Social Work program provides two curriculum options: “Standard” and “Advanced Standing”.
Master of Social Work Admissions Criteria, Standard Program
Admissions Criteria, Advanced Standing Program