Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
It is the mission of the WCHHS to:
- Facilitate and recognize excellence of students, faculty and staff.
- Provide a supportive environment while integrating innovative, evidence based and active teaching strategies.
- Incorporate the use of state-of-the-art technologies in both didactic and clinical work.
- Promote interprofessional collaboration among the faculty, staff and students in teaching, scholarship and service.
- Foster culturally competent care within a diverse and global society.
- Facilitate health promotion and wellness in the community.
The Waldron College of Health and Human Services is a community of clinician-scholars preparing competent, compassionate professionals to meet the needs of southwest Virginia and beyond.
Waldron College Strategic Plan 2018-2023
View the Waldron College of Health and Human Services Six Year Strategic Plan.