Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The mission of the Waldron College of Health and Human Services is to develop healthy communities by preparing students to become clinicians, practitioners, educators, and leaders. The College provides a supportive and technologically innovative learning environment in which diversity and ethical behaviors are essential. We demonstrate and promote academic excellence through teaching, life-long learning, community service, and scholarly research.
The Waldron College will be among the top-20 college of Health and Human Services in the nation.