News & Announcements
Welcome to the website for the Office of Policy and Tax Compliance. University policies are still undergoing development and existing policies are routinely being reviewed and updated to reflect new regulations and any changes to the policy format, so please check back regularly. If you have general questions regarding University policies, please contact our office at 540-831-5794, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or need guidance on a specific policy, please contact the oversight department referenced in the particular policy.
- Animals on University Property (GEN-PO-1004) (PDF)
- Employee Recognition Policy (HR-PO-1403) (PDF)
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Policy (GEN-PO-1003) (PDF)
- Records Management Policy (FA-PO-1208) (PDF)
- Reporting Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect Policy (HR-PO-1402) (PDF)
- Substantive Change Policy (AA-PO-1100) (PDF)