Purchase a Permit online from August 1, 2023 through July 1, 2024
Follow these steps to purchase a student parking permit online.
- Login to the onecampus portal
- Search for parking permit
- Click on the "Manage Parking Account" Icon (red)
- Click on "Get Permit"
- Follow the directions.
Distinguishing Between Permits
RESIDENT STUDENTS - Blue Permits
UNIVERSITY APARTMENT RESIDENTS - Purple Permits
COMMUTER STUDENTS - Yellow Permits
Cost of Permit
Student permits cost $154 if purchased in the fall semester, $77 if purchased beginning Jan. 1. Summer permits will be $39.
Which lots are designated for student parking?
- LOT U; University Drive near Armstong Complex
- LOT BF: Baseball Field
- LOT CC: Just off University Drive
- LOT FF: Stockton Street
- May park in lot adjacent to their apartment
- May park in Commuter Lots
- Only University Apartment Residents may park in University Apartment Lots. Parking regulations enforced 24/7 in these lots.
- LOT E: University Drive
- LOT K: First Ave./Fairfax St.
- LOT M: Calhoun Street
- Lot HH: Davis Street
- LOT P: First Ave./Clement St.
- LOT Y: Jefferson/E. Main Street
- LOT U: University Drive near Armstrong Complex
- LOT BL: Burlington Lot
- LOT DC: Dedmon Center
- Lot IM: Intramural Field, East Main Street