Purchase a Permit online from July 13, 2020 - February 28, 2021
Follow these steps to purchase a student parking permit online or visit the Parking Services Office in Heth Hall 152 during regular business hours.
- Login to your https://my.radford.edu
- Click on the "Parking" Icon
- Follow the directions.
Distinguishing Between Permits
RESIDENT STUDENTS - Blue Permits
UNIVERSITY APARTMENT RESIDENTS - Purple Permits
COMMUTER STUDENTS - Yellow Permits
Cost of Permit
Student permits cost $148 if purchased in the fall semester, $74 if purchased beginning Jan. 1. Summer permits will be $37.
Which lots are designated for student parking?
- LOT Z: River Side of Dedmon Center
- LOT BF: Baseball Field
- LOT CC: Just off University Drive
- LOT DC: Dedmon Center (select rows only)
- LOT FF: Stockton Street
- May park in lot adjacent to their apartment
- May park in Commuter Lots
- Only University Apartment Residents may park in University Apartment Lots. Parking regulations enforced 24/7 in these lots.
- LOT D: Lawrence Street
- LOT E: University Drive
- LOT L: Main Street
- LOT M: Calhoun Street
- LOT U: University Drive
- LOT DC: Dedmon Center
- Lot IM: Intramural Field, East Main Street