School of Nursing
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Accessing Part 1 of the HeartCode BLS Course
Recommended Computer Settings: Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
Web Browser: Internet Explorer 11 or greater
Internet Access: High-speed (Cable or DSL)
1. Email Lisa Young at email@example.com to sign up for the training
2. Carefully read and follow all the instructions sent to you in the email to complete Part 1 (Cognitive) of the BLS training
3. Once finished Part 1 please contact Lisa Young to shedule Part 2 (Hands-on) of the BLS training.
4. On the day of Part 2 make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time to Cook Hall 327 to receive final instructions before training.
5. Upon successful completion of the training you will receive your BLS card and Certificate immediately.
Note: You can log out and log back in at anytime and resume from the previous point.
Important: You must complete the Skills Test (Part 2) within 60 days of passing Part 1.
To register for the HeartCode BLS Course or if you have any questions, please contact the Radford University Clinical Simulation Center at 540-831-7175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.