School of Nursing
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Apply to a BSN program
The Main Campus BSN experience is structured as a traditional journey to a degree. Students enter as Pre-Nursing majors during their first year, then apply to the School of Nursing during their sophomore year.
The Radford University Carilion BSN location allows traditional BSN students to enter the nursing program from day one of admission, with a qualification requirement to enter upper division nursing in the third year.
Students wishing to transfer from another university or nursing program into a traditional BSN program must apply to Radford University as a transfer applicant. Transfer students will also apply to the School of Nursing.
The Accelerated BSN at RUC is designed for students committed to earning the BSN under a condensed four-semester, 16-month timeline. It is also designed for students with undergraduate baccalaureate degrees in non-nursing disciplines seeking to transition into nursing.