School of Nursing
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Apply to a BSN program
The Main Campus BSN experience is structured as a traditional journey to a degree. Students enter as direct admission Nursing majors. Transfer students will need to be admitted to Radford University prior to applying to the School of Nursing. Both Pre-Nursing and admitted Transfer Students will need to apply to the School of Nursing during their sophomore year.
Transfer and Pre-Nursing Student Application Windows:
- Fall Start - January 1st - January 20th
- Spring Start - August 12th - August 31st
The Radford University Carilion BSN location allows traditional BSN students to enter the nursing program from day one of admission, with a qualification requirement to enter upper division nursing in the third year.
The Accelerated BSN at RUC is designed for students committed to earning the BSN under a condensed four-semester, 16-month timeline. It is also designed for students with undergraduate baccalaureate degrees in non-nursing disciplines seeking to transition into nursing.