School of Nursing
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The State Council of Higher Education in Virginia has certified Radford University to operate in the Commonwealth of Virginia. The address for the university’s main campus is: Radford University, 801 East Main Street, Radford, Virginia, 24142
Radford University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Radford University.
The baccalaureate in nursing program, master’s in nursing program, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Radford University’s School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791. (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
The School of Nursing is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN).