College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
If your desired program requires standardized test scores, official scores on the GRE, MAT or GMAT must be submitted to complete the admission process at Radford University’s College of Graduate Studies and Research. Please refer to our Program Requirements page for more detail. International students, please note separate testing requirements for English proficiency..
MAT- Miller Analogies Test
19500 Bulverde Road
San Antonio, Texas 78259
Telephone: 800-622-3231 or 210-339-8710
Test site locations are available through milleranalogies.com. A few local test sites are:
- Averett University Counseling Center Danville 434-791-5752
- Liberty University Lynchburg 434-592-3208
- Roanoke Higher Education Center Roanoke 540-767-6010
- Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond 804-828-8069
- Virginia Tech Blacksburg 540-231-6557
GMAT- Graduate Management Admission Test
Education Testing Service
PO Box 6103
Princeton, NJ 08541-6103
GRE – Graduate Records Examination
PO Box 6000
Princeton, NJ 08541-6000
The GRE, GMAT, and MAT test scores are valid for five years and the TOEFL and IELTS test scores are only valid for two years.
There are many GRE preparation guides and programs. One such source is information from ETS to Prepare for the GRE General Test.
Intensive English Program (IEP)
If you are non-English speaking and wish to apply to Radford's graduate school, we do offer an Intensive English Program (IEP) through the McGlothlin Center for Global Education and Engagement. For more information, please click here.