College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Physical Therapy Applicants click here for the PTCAS application.
- The required Supplemental Application for Admission to the Graduate College for CAS Applicants Select PTCAS Applicant on page one.
- The Summer 2022 PTCAS application deadline is October 1, 2021. The Supplemental Application and supporting materials deadline is October 15, 2021.
- These deadlines are firm. Please note that if your completed application is not electronically mailed by PTCAS to Radford University by the firm deadline you will not be guaranteed to qualify for on-site interview. Please allow ample time for PTCAS to verify and electronically mail your application. Visit the PTCAS website for more information regarding the verification process.
- 40 hours of Volunteer observation hours are recommended, but not required for this intake cycle.
- On-site interviews are tentatively scheduled for November 11-12, 2021.
Please use the Radford University Physical Therapy ETS code 0373 when submitting official GRE scores.