Clubs and Organizations
Learn more about all the clubs, organizations, and resources available to Radford University students.
Multicultural Student Organizations
- 100 Collegiate Women
- ASA: African Student Association
- BSA: Black Student Alliance
- Coven of the Sun
- DAP: Diversity Awareness Programming Board
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- International Student Affairs Council
- Lady RUs: Stomp and Shake Cheer Team
- LSA: Latino Student Alliance
- Prism: An LGBTQIA+ Organization
- Royal Dynasty Majorettes
- Sister 2 Sister
- Xclusive Division Dance Team
If you have an interest in starting an organization for a diverse, inclusive and culturally oriented group you do not see represented here, please come talk to us. We would love to help you!
Faith and Religion
Radford University Campus Ministers Association (RUCMA) is a council comprised of the advisors and campus ministers for the religious student organizations which are recognized by the University. Students are encouraged to care for their spiritual development as well as their intellectual, physical, emotional and social development during their college years. For that reason, we hope that you will be active in one of the recognized campus religious organizations and/or local area places of worship during your enrollment at the University.