College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Your Transition To RU
Making the transition to college can be challenging but you won’t find a more welcoming community than Radford University. Upon acceptance, you will receive information about Quest, an orientation program designed to inform you about aspects of campus life such as housing, registering for classes and getting involved. Theatre majors may also choose dorm housing in our Community of Artists’ Living and Learning Community which is housed in Trinkle Hall.
At the beginning of each school year the Department of Theatre hosts a welcoming picnic. This informal affair of food and fun gives you a chance to meet the people you will be studying and working with before classes begin. Other events designed to acclimate you to your Radford University home also take place throughout the opening weeks of the fall semester. Our faculty and students are invested in your success so feel free to ask questions!