College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
RAPTURE, BLISTER, BURN
by Gina Gionfriddo
Feb. 20, 2019 – Feb. 23, 2019 | 7:30 p.m.
Feb. 24, 2019 | 2 p.m.
Hawes Studio Theatre
So the “grass is always…” as the saying goes... When friends Catherine and Gwen reunite and catch up after several years, each begins to wonder what her life would be like if she had chosen her friend’s path instead. What if celebrity academic Catherine had married the man she loves and had a family? What if Gwen had finished college and built a career? In its own words Rapture, Blister, Burn is a “biting yet generous” look at our contemporary life with its dizzying issues of equality, gender roles, self-fulfillment, and that eternal question, “Can anyone have it all?”