College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Walk to Freedom: The Mary Draper Ingles Story
by Kathleen Harshberger and Wesley Young
Dec. 7 - 8, 2018 | 7:30 p.m.
The story of frontier heroine Mary Draper Ingles’ escape from Shawnee captivity in 1755 and her extraordinary journey to reunite with her family is an inspiring one of hope, courage, and love of family. Here it is adapted especially for Porterfield Ensemble.