College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Department of Theatre and Cinema regrets that it will be suspending ticket sales for our spring 2020 productions due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We are assessing how we may make these productions available to the public should Radford University return to normal operating conditions before the close of the semester. We will update this page with more information as it becomes available. Updates and information about the university's response to this rapidly developing situation can be found here:
Urinetown, the Musical
By Mark Hollman and Greg Kotis
This production has been postponed until further notice.
A terrible water shortage has led the government to ban private toilets. The people are forced to use public facilities controlled by an evil corporation that profits by charging for one of humanity’s most basic needs. But a hero rises up and hatches a revolution to win back everyone’s right to pee for free! This irreverently humorous satire in which no one or nothing is safe from ridicule will have you wetting your…er, uh. Urinetown, just say it!