College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Laramie Project
by Moises Kaufman and Members of the Tectonic Theater Project
Oct. 16, 2018, Oct 18 – 20, 2018 | 7:30 p.m.
Oct. 21, 2018 | 2:00 p.m.
The shockwaves resounding from the 1998 beating death of gay college student, Mathew Shepard, catalyzed the LBGTQ movement and inspired a groundbreaking docudrama that would change the way theatre addresses potent issues. On the twentieth anniversary of this tragic event, Radford University Theatre proudly presents The Laramie Project, a theatrical presentation chronicling the events surrounding Shepard’s death and the trials of his assailants and how those events resonated in the community where they happened and throughout a nation, and our world.