College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Each new student will be assigned a department faculty advisor at the beginning of their first semester. This advisor can be changed, with permission of the new advisor, after completion of the first semester. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the first advisor and department chair of any changes.
All students should see their academic advisor by the sixth week of each semester to discuss classes for the following semester. It is the responsibility of the student to be sure all requirements for graduation are met. Any questions regarding policies should be referred to the “Academic Policy” section of the Undergraduate Catalog.
In addition to the student’s faculty advisor, the CVPA Advising Center is also available to assist. Donna Oliver is the Advising Coordinator for The College of Visual and Performing Arts. The Assistant Advising Coordinator is Dana Trask. They can help facilitate additional career and educational options, clarify academic requirements and evaluate academic progress among many other helpful services.