College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Costume Shop Manager
Randi Wiesjahn has been in a costume shop — fingers flying with fabric — since she graduated college in 2014. She is excited to share her craft at Radford University as the costume shop manager.
For three years in Nashville, TN, Randi had been the assistant costume designer for the Nashville Children’s Theatre (NCT) and the designer for NCT’s summer season. During her time with NCT, she was part of a collaboration between the Nashville Ballet and the Nashville Children’s Theatre to produce Dragon’s Love Tacos, which quickly became one of her favorite shows while working there. Some of her other favorite shows were Scot Copeland’s Cinderella, A Year With Frog And Toad, and Afflicted: Daughters of Salem. In addition to working at NCT, Randi also worked wardrobe for touring groups at the Ryman Auditorium.
Since moving to the New River Valley area, Randi has worked as the costume designer for Walk To Freedom: The Mary Draper Ingles Story, and for the Roanoke Ballet in their production of Fallen. She works wardrobe for touring groups at the Moss Arts Center, and teaches students her craft in the costume shop at Radford University.