College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
We provided a combination of artistic and academic excellence across all of the arts disciplines. Instruction combines traditional forms and approaches with the latest in technology applications to best prepare students for the challenges and expectations that await them in their careers as artists, designers, scholars, educators, therapists and arts-related professionals.
The college offers multiple degree options for students in the disciplines of dance, fashion, interior design, music, theatre and cinema, and the visual arts. Please see the links below for more information about undergraduate and graduate degree options, as well as minor choices and online class offerings.