College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Interview with Jeremiah Munsey
Associate Professor of Theatre Wesley Young talks with L.A. based playwright Jeremiah Munsey about his Appalachian-set family drama "The Way It Has to Be" which makes its world premiere at RU February 18.
Jeremiah Munsey is a playwright from Morgantown, West Virginia. His recent writing credits include “May the Lord Take a Liken to You” and “West of the Line” at North by South Theatre Los Angeles; a staged reading of The Way it Has to Be at Barter Theatre’s 2013 Appalachian Festival of Play and Playwrights; an adaptation of Frank Wedekind's “Spring's Awakening” commissioned and premiered at UNLV and The Nevada Conservatory Theatre;” 9 to 5 Alleycats” at the Salt City Arts Council; and “Valedictorian” at the Ten for Tenn Short Play Festival. Jeremiah is the Literary Manager of North by South Theatre Los Angeles. He holds a BFA from West Virginia University and an MFA from University of Nevada Las Vegas. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.