College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford Fine Arts Show Seeks Entries
A juried exhibition that showcases the best art in Southwest Virginia, sponsored by Radford University and the City of Radford, is accepting entries through June 4, 2017.
The competition is open to all media and includes cash and merchandise awards, including a top award of $500 for Best in Show. The entries that are chosen will be accepted for display in the Radford University Art Museum Downtown located at 1129 E. Main Street in Radford. The exhibition will be held June 29 through July 21 with an opening reception scheduled for June 29 from 5-7 p.m..
The competition is open to any artists, ages 18 and up, who live in Southwest Virginia, which for the purposes of this exhibition extends from Bedford and Rockbridge Counties to Lee County. Entry fee is $15 for one work or $25 for two works.
Entries for the exhibition will be juried in a “blind” process. Our juror for this year’s exhibition is Sue Steele Thomas, professor of art at Virginia Western Community College.
Entry rules are available at www.radford.edu/RadfordCityShow.