College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Professor Feng unveils poster for one watercolor show, wins award at another
Professor Z. L. Feng’s watercolor works recently earned accolades at juried shows in both South Carolina and Missouri.
Feng’s landscape painting “Morning River” was selected for Artisphere, which takes place from May 11 through May 13 in Greenville, South Carolina. On April 19 the City of Greenville held an promotional party where Feng’s artwork was unveiled as a promotional poster for the event. “It is a great honor to have my work featured in a poster for Artisphere,” said Feng. In addition to having his work exhibited in the show, Feng will be conducting a one-day watercolor workshop during the event.
Feng also received the Daniel Smith Merchandise Award from the Watercolor Honor Society for his watercolor titled “The Officer.” The award was given as part of the 57th national Watercolor U.S.A. 2018 juried art show. The show will open June 2, 2018 at the Springfield Art Museum in Missouri. The competition received 464 entries from 264 artists across 31 states.