College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
CVPA graduates celebrate spring 2018 commencement
CVPA graduates celebrate their accomplishments on commencement day, May 5, 2018.
May 5, 2018, will be remembered as a day of celebrating accomplishments by Radford University College of Visual and Performing Arts graduates along with their families and friends. The CVPA began the morning with a 9:00 a.m. breakfast meet-and-greet where students, faculty, family and friends could mingle, exchange hugs, and snap photos to remember the experience. At 10:00 a.m. the crowd disbursed and moved toward Moffett Lawn in preparation for the 11:00 a.m. university-wide ceremony.
It was the university’s first large-scale commencement, bringing graduates from all of the colleges together on Moffett Lawn. Weather was a growing concern in the hours leading up to the event, as the threat of heavy rains loomed. And while a handful of scattered showers cooled things down as graduates walked the stage, it did little to dampen the moods of the thousands of people gathered on the lawn to cheer and celebrate their accomplishments.
Congratulations to the graduating class of 2018 on your outstanding accomplishments!