College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
CVPA News From University Relations
First-grader Junie B. Jones brought energy and spunk to Radford University in holiday-themed performances in December.
Sophomore merchandising design major Caitlin Kincaid created an advertisement for the local business Meg and Garrett’s, which ran in The Roanoke Times in November.
Associate Professor Alison Pack has an affinity for working with metals – and molded that passion into a career as a professor and a metalsmith. The exhibit runs until June 4, 2017.
In December, Radford University students and faculty will fly to Vietnam and Thailand to perform in a series of guitar performances.
Radford University was featured in The Roanoke Times over the past week, covering a variety of topics.