College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
CVPA News From University Relations
Thanks to the hard work of faculty and students, the Radford University Departments of Art and Design have joined a select group of programs with national accreditation.
Radford University’s Interprofessional Gerontology Consortium (IGC) will host Caregiver Support, a monthly brown-bag lunch series for faculty, staff and their families as well as the general public.
Anna Nicholson ‘16 used the interior design skills she learned at Radford University to impress judges in a national contest from Sherwin-Williams.
The first Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Design Thinking student graduated during the 2016 Spring Commencement. Holly Murdock holds this distinction.
Aspiring student filmmakers and actors tuned in to watch their very own short films on screen at the 2016 Radford Film Challenge Festival, held on April 19 at Radford Theatre.