College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
CVPA News From University Relations
Radford University was featured in various media outlets over the past week.
Photography students reunited on Feb. 1 to celebrate the opening of The Photo Narrative Book gallery, the culmination of a semester-long project.
Over winter break, juniors James Nugent and Charlotte Hargest traveled with Music Education Professor Jennifer McDonel to Nepal to teach music to children, provide music education workshops to music teachers and do research on music education practices in Nepal.
Students from the College of Business and Economics, College of Education and Human Development and College of Visual and Performing Arts are teaming up to participate in the 30-day Creative Sprint program.
Last semester, Radford University students partnered with elementary-aged students at the Radford Public Library to create posters based on their favorite books.