College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
CVPA News From University Relations
Lust, anger, hatred, revenge - these themes echo across time and space. “Othello,” a Shakespearean classic expands upon these universal themes, was performed by the National Players who added a contemporary twist in Bondurant Auditorium on Nov. 13.
Classical choral tunes echoed through the Performance Hall at the Covington Center when the Department of Music at Radford University hosted a high school choral invitational in October.
The audience of “Speech & Debate” received a heavy dose of reality, which covered intense material in the lives of a small group of high school students.
Master of Fine Arts candidate Joel Gibbs had two pieces of his art accepted into the annual FL3TCH3R Exhibition: Social and Politically Engaged Art, on display at East Tennessee State University’s Reece Museum Oct. 9 to Dec. 15.
America’s longest running touring theatre company, National Players, brings the Shakespeare classic “Othello” to Radford University’s campus on Monday, Nov. 13 as part of the University Performance Series.