College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
On Thursday June 21 at 5:00 p.m. a crowd of over 100 people filled the Radford University Art Museum on Tyler Avenue for the opening reception of the “Radford City Fine Arts Show.”
May 2018 will be long remembered by a group of dance and theatre students who spent the last half of the month in Europe experiencing theatre and dance performances in Ireland and England.
CVPA News From University Relations
Two undergraduates in the College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) are conducting a 10-week research project under the mentorship of Associate Professor and Coordinator of the Graduate Music Program, Patricia Winter.