College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Summer Music Education Institute
Welcome to the 2018 Radford University Summer Music Education Institute!
July 9 - 20, 2018
Looking to enhance your musicianship and pedagogy skills this summer? Radford University's Summer Music Education Institute offers tools you need to be an extraordinary music educator! This summer, we are offering GIML Instrumental Level I Professional Development Levels Course.
This course is applicable to elementary music educators teaching recorder, beginning instrumental teachers, and graduate or undergraduate music education students.
Join us for a great summer of learning. Don't miss out on an excellent opportunity to learn and network with new colleagues who share a similar passion for teaching music. Register here, or use the registration link on the left column of this page.
See you this summer!
Dr. Jennifer McDonel
Director, Radford University Summer Music Education Institute