College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University's Department of Music offers major degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels and a minor in music at the undergraduate level. Courses are also open to students whose primary interests are in other fields.
The undergraduate professional program in the department of music offers opportunities for students to prepare for careers as teachers of music in elementary, middle and secondary schools, for careers in music therapy, for careers in music business, and for advanced professional graduate study. The undergraduate liberal arts program offers opportunities for the study of music irrespective of specific career aspirations, for emphases which may meet the needs of individual students, and for preparation to study music at the graduate level.
The Master of Arts program provides advanced study for musicians and music scholars in preparation of professional careers or doctoral study. The Master of Science program provides advanced study and opportunities of music therapists to refine existing competencies and to attain new ones.