College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Rosalyn M. Lester Scholarship in the College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Must be an incoming or currently enrolled junior or senior student in the College of Visual and Performing Arts with a concentration in Fashion Design.
- Must have and maintain a minimum overall 2.7 GPA.
- Priority consideration given, but not restricted, to students demonstrating leadership qualities through participation in department or college level activities, fashion design clubs and organizations.
Dr. Fernande Gard Fashion Design Scholarship
- Must be an incoming or current full-time student majoring in Fashion Design.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Must demonstrate financial need, FAFSA required.
Dr. Susan Barnard Scholarship for Interior Design
- Must be an Interior Design major at Radford University.
- Must be a rising junior.
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Selection based on academic merit as determined by the sophomore student’s second year assessment/Portfolio Review.
- Scholarship awarded to the student achieving the highest Portfolio Review score.