College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Department of Design seeks to promote excellence and ensure the competency of each graduate by imposing routine progress requirements.
Students must maintain an overall cumulative GPA of 2.0 and a 2.5 or higher GPA in all department courses to proceed to the following year and to graduate.
Students must earn a "C" or better in all first year courses in their major before proceeding to the second year in the program sequence.
Students must also pass department-wide assessments. These assessments are performance based measures and are normally not tied to a specific class.
These performance measures include:
- Basic Skills Assessment
- Skills/Portfolio Review
- Internship Review
- Capstone Activity
- Career Preparation & Professional Skills Review