College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Student Achievement & Institutional Data
- National Recognized Program Accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA).
- Program Ranked Top 10 in the US by Design Intelligence in 2011.
- Program Ranked Top Five in the South by Design Intelligence in 2013.
Our graduates are employed by a variety of commercial and residential design firms including: Interior Architects (IA), KSA Interiors, HOK, Wilmont Sanz, Marriott, Carlyn and Company, Michael Kors, Pye Design, Tereasa Ko Interiors, RRMM architects, and Pilato & Counts to name a few.
96% of students enrolled in interior design during the spring 2013 semester graduated or returned in the fall 2013.
52.63% of 2013 graduates, graduated in four years.
90% of 2013 graduates are employed in an interior design firm or a related field/industry.
Acceptance into Graduate Programs: N/A – None applied from class of 2013