College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
What is Fashion Design?
Fashion Design is an organized process of identifying and satisfying consumer desires for fashionable clothing and self-expression.
Fashion Design at Radford University provides students the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to express their creativity and realize individual design visions.
Course work teaches students fundamental creative and technical skill sets including fashion drawing, fashion design, and apparel construction.
Please see the Fashion Design progress sheet for required courses.